Frequently Asked Questions
We can imagine that you might have some questions. We have combined the most frequently asked questions:
I use Internet Explorer 9 and I don’t get a login screen when I go to https://connect.box4bizz.com.
I want to install the Windows Client software on my PC. How do I do that?
- ICE Drive (with an icecristal as icon)
- Uninstall ICE Drive
Click on the ICE-Drive icon. You will see the following screen.
Fill your username and password in this screen. Select which letter you want to use for Box4Bizz’ ICE-drive. In this example the letter is X. Click on Mount Drive.
In your Windows Explorer you will see an extra drive: ICEDrive (X:). Here you can create folders and store files as you are used to. The big difference is that these folders and files are anytime anywhere available.
I want to make (several of) my folders offline available on my Windows PC or Mac. How do I do that?
I want to use Box4Bizz on my iPhone and iPad. What do I have to do?
- First you have to download the ICE Drive app in Apple’s App Store. Search for ‘ICE Drive’ or click here.
- Once you have installed the ICE Drive app on your iPhone / iPad, than double-click on the Icedrive icon.
- You will see an empty screen. Click on the ‘+’ in the top right corner.
- Now you see a loginscreen. Fill in the following:
- Name: Box4Bizz
- Username: Your username
- Password: Your password
- URL: connect.box4bizz.com (Note: do not add https://!)
Click on Save to save your login details.
- Now all the files that are in your Box4Bizz account are accesible via your iPhone / iPad. On your screen you will see several icons. In the image you can see what you can do:
- Click on the file to view it.
- Click on the three lines behind the filename or tap on the file and hold it for a moment and an extra menu will appear. This menu shows you what you can do with the file:
- Download – Download the file to your local storage on your iPhone or iPad
- Versions – Versioning, view previous versions
- Send file – Send the file to another
- Click on the folder icon and you can create a new folder.
- Click on the two arrows and you can refresh your screen. Now you have synced your account.
- Click on the photo icon and you can upload photo’s that are on your iPhone / iPad to your Box4Bizz account.
- Click on the camera icon and you can make a photo with your iPhone or iPad and store it in your Box4Bizz account.
- Click on the video icon and you can make a video with your iPhone or iPad and store it in your Box4Bizz account.
- Click on the file cabinet icon and you can see which files you have stored in the local storage of your iPhone / iPad.